Chatbox Rules and Details
Check out our Chatbox, it’s towards the bottom of our page. Just click the link.
Or, go here: http://xat.com/Tiristern
Here are the rules:
- No Offensive Language (That means Swearing and Insulting others)
- No Hacking
- No Double/Triple/Etc. Accounting
- No Flooding OR Spamming
- No Advertising (Links or Text Advertising)
- Be Respectful
- No Impersonating (Especially Me! If you impersonate me, Perma Ban)
How to become a Moderator:
These are our current mods:
- Tiristern (Me)
- Comet Luva
- Pink Trigga
- To become a mod, you must always follow the rules. Every other week or so, I get a report from my moderators, who recommend a person to become a mod. Just because you are recommended doesn’t mean you become a mod. I make the final decision.
- You must be on often. I can’t have a lot of mods who come on once and never go on again. Come on a bunch of times. If you don’t, Demodded instantly.
- Be on often. I covered that.
- Do activity checks once in a while.
- Kick/Ban people who repeatedly break rules.
- If a person breaks a rule once, warn them. The next offense is a kick.
- After 1 kick, there are no more warnings. Just kick them.
- After 3 kicks, give a ban of 2 hours.
- If a person gets 5 bans, ban them permanently by putting “0” in the # of hours.
How to Identify People
- Owner: These person owns the chatbox. He can do whatever he wants. Kick, Ban, Make Moderators.
- Moderator: The Owner’s Assistants. They help keep order. Listen to what they say, as long as it corresponds to the rules. If they break the rules, email us at email@example.com
- Member: These guys are pretty important. They can’t kick or ban, but they come regularly and are accepted by all people who come to chat.
- Guest: The common person, most likely who you are. You can’t kick or ban, and you are probably just here to chat or hopefully become a Moderator. Come daily, and you’ll become a Member soon.
Any Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org